Monday, April 21, 2014

My favorite exercises

So today I was thinking in my mind some of my favorite exercises. I have one that I would like to talk about. The first exercise I want to talk about is pull-ups. I like doing pull-ups because they work more than one muscle. Most exercises work more than one muscle but the pull-ups specifically work the latissimus dorsi, biceps, triceps, rhomboid, pectorals minor, subscapularis, coracobrachialis, and teres major. That is why pull-ups are my favorite exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Pull-Ups are awesome, they are one of the few compound exercises someone can perform. They initiate activity in many joints. muscle groups, and stimulate testerone production. There are also many variety of pull-ups so it makes it very easy to make a workout fun. Pull-ups are a great analogy for life becuase when your down below the bar, hardwork and dedication will allow you to reach that bar of success and beyond.

    ReplyDelete