Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MacBook Pro Review

So I finally upgraded my old 2008 MacBook laptop to the new 2014 MacBook Pro and I would like to write a review after using it for weeks. Some pros that I like the most about it this laptop is the track pad gestures. They make for an easy way to navigate the system. For example, if I'm using word to create a text document, I can use three fingers on the track pad to swipe back and forth between a internet article to paraphrase information. One con of the laptop is the way that Microsoft Office does not run flush with my IOS operating system. For example, I was editing a PowerPoint document the other day and could not get the transitions to work without getting an error message. This is an inconvience for me because if I want to make a PowerPoint quiz I can add or edit transitions between slides. One function that i have not been able to try yet is the new Thunderbolt port. This port will allow me to connect to any external screen in order to expand my desktop space. I think this function will be awesome. I ordered the cable to connect it to my television and can't wait to stream video.

No comments:

Post a Comment